Dear Obi! (April)
The first night my new necklace was by my bed. (It's not easy to sleep
with, so now I've put it with the rest of my jewellery.) I've seen my
videotape a couple of times, read the 2 fanmagazines, I have, heard
a lot of music, in the start just TB II, I by now know rather well,
and I've been wondering. I like a tune, that's easy to sing with
lyrics with good rhymes, rhythms, words and meanings, so what on
Earth do I see in Oldfield? And when will I fall from this high, I'm
on at the moment? Never? Seen out of context, it's a bit funny that the
same guy presents TB to me and invites me to TB II concert, but seen
in context, I guess it isn't that weird.
I'm desperat to get some input in this subject. Recently I had a
string of thoughts, something like this:
At this time my thoughts has completely lost their footing, and
for a second there I thought I was going mad, and stopped thinking
- I think Oldfields music is good.
- I want to know more about it, joy of recognition, learn more,
themes, instruments, wish I had the notes.
- But can you really disect the music like that, analyze it that way?
- Why do I really like this kind of music? Did I miss something?
Is it really because you like it?
- Is music really important? In the big picture with war, hunger,
disease etc. it disappears - or?
Created: 6 December, 2005 - Last changed: 6 December, 2005 - Comments (0)